1. The operator must pass the examination and hold the equipment operation certificate of the equipment before operating the equipment.
2. Before work:
(1) Carefully read the shift handover record to understand the work of the previous shift.
(2) Check whether the equipment and work site are cleaned and wiped clean; The machine bed, work table, guide rail and other main sliding surfaces shall be free of obstacles, impurities and new pulling, grinding and collision. In case of any of the above conditions, it shall be removed and the equipment shall be wiped clean; In case of new pulling, grinding and collision injuries, the equipment personnel or team leader shall be invited to check together and make records.
(3) Check that the handle, valve, rod, and main parts and components (slider, hammer head, tool rest, etc.) of each operating mechanism should be placed at the non working position specified in the manual.
(4) Check that all protective devices (protective cover, limit switch, limit iron, electrical grounding, safety device, etc.) are intact and installed correctly and reliably; The door covers of power distribution box (box), oil tank (pool) and gearbox shall be closed.
(5) Check that the lubricating parts (oil pool, oil tank, oil cup guide rail and other sliding surfaces) have sufficient oil, and add oil according to the lubrication instruction chart.
(6) Check whether the main parts, components and fasteners are abnormally loose.
(7) Open the valve of the gas (steam) circuit, check that the pipeline valve and other devices are in good condition without leakage, the gas (steam) and pressure shall meet the requirements, and drain the water in the pipe.
(8) Carry out idling test run, start with inching, and check that all operating devices, safety devices (braking, reversing, interlocking, limit, safety, etc.) and indicator devices (indicating instruments, indicator lights, etc.) are sensitive, accurate and reliable; The actions of all parts shall be coordinated; The oil supply shall be normal and the lubrication shall be good; There is no abnormal sound, vibration, temperature rise, smell, smoke and other phenomena during the operation of the machine tool. Confirm that it is normal before starting work. For the equipment for continuous shift work, the shift handover personnel shall jointly inspect and handover the shift according to the above (8); In case of any serious violation of the operating procedures by the previous shift, the equipment personnel or the team leader shall be asked to check the equipment and keep records. Otherwise, the equipment problem shall be regarded as the violation of the operating procedures by the current shift. After the equipment is adjusted or overhauled, the operator must also check the equipment according to the requirements and steps in the above (8) and confirm that there is no error before starting the work.
3. Conscientiously do the following in the work:
(1) Stick to the work position, carefully operate the equipment, and do nothing irrelevant to the work. When leaving the equipment due to accidents, stop the machine and turn off the power and gas (steam) sources.
(2) The equipment shall be used according to the technical specifications specified in the instructions, and the equipment shall not be used beyond the specifications and overload.
(3) Pay close attention to the lubrication of all parts of the equipment, fill oil in the shift according to the lubrication instruction chart, and all parts of the equipment are well lubricated.
(4) Pay close attention to the working conditions of all parts of the equipment. In case of abnormal sound, vibration, temperature rise, odor, smoke, uncoordinated action, failure and other phenomena, stop the machine immediately for inspection and continue to work after elimination.
(5) When adjusting the speed, changing the mold, tool or wiping, and repairing the equipment, stop the machine in advance and turn off the electric and gas (steam) sources.
(6) During work, it is not allowed to dismantle the protective device and open the door cover of the distribution box (box), oil pool (box) and gearbox for work.
(7) In case of equipment accident, the equipment shall be shut down immediately, the site shall be well protected and reported for analysis and treatment.
4. After the work, carefully:
(1) All operating devices, sliders, hammers, tool holders, etc. shall be placed at non working positions according to the instructions; Turn off the power and gas (steam) sources.
(2) Organize tools, parts and work site.
(3) Clean the material head, material edge, oxide scale and sundries on the work site and equipment; Clean all parts of the equipment and add oil to the sliding surface for protection.
(4) Fill in the shift record.